If you are a business or school that has multiple locations or departments, you can choose to segregate your locations from each other.
Network Administrators will be able to import all users into one network and distribute them among the sub-networks (Locations) without having a separate import process for each location.
Network Administrators are able to see all the groups on the network, even groups associated with the locations that he/she is not a part of. Group Administrators and end users are able to see the groups associated with a location that he/she is a part of as well as network-wide groups (non-location groups) on the network that they are part of.
To enable the Location option follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to your Network Settings page by navigating to your avatar in the top right corner of the page and choosing "Network Settings"
2. On the General Setting page scroll down to Enable Location. Put a check mark in the box and click Save Settings on the bottom of the page.
Once the Locations feature has been enabled you now see the "Groups" dropdown box at the top of the page contains "Locations" as an option.
There are two ways to add locations via WEB interface:
Navigate to the Locations page by selecting Locations from the Admin Settings menu. Here you can add as many locations as you wish.
1. Add location manually: Once on the "Location" Page you can simply click on the "Add Locations" Icon and a new pop up window will appear allowing you to choose "ADD MANUALLY" or "UPLOAD CSV". Choose "ADD MANUALLY" and enter the desired name of the Location.
2. To upload a CSV simply choose "UPLOAD CSV"
3. Upload a CSV file with location names
4. Click on Browse, find your file on your computer, and click on Import.
You can edit or delete each Location Name by hovering over the line item now show under "All Locations" you will see a three-dot menu at the right of the line.