The process is:
- Regroup enables the Powerschool Integration for the network.
- On network settings page, Admin can add the Powerschool Credentials (Host Url, Client ID and Client Secret) by following the instruction given on the page.
- System imports the data from the powerschool and save it to the regroup database (locations, groups, users) as regular regroup entities.
- Admin can view the imported data (locations, groups, users) on regroup web under the related sections.
- From Post page, user can post the messages to the groups.
NOTE: User can also import data by clicking on the link available on network settings page.
Settings Attendance Time for Location
- Import Users and Staff from PowerSchool: This link is avaiable on Network Settings page.
- After Import process complete (it make take few minutes.) Locations should be available for the network.
- For each Location , Admin can set the "Attendance Time", on with Regroup will fetch their attendance data and will send the late notifications to the parents.
- We have added a Script to execute the Attendance Process.
NOTE: We are currently working to add a Cron Tab for the attendance process, So that every minute it will check the location attendance time and will execute the Attendacne Process for the location.