By default, the Regroup platform is in English, but you can utilize the system to send messages in other languages by simply composing the message (with roman characters) into message body.
- Text to speech (TTS) and SMS, supports all accents and all languages
- If you plan to send a multi language message, we recommend breaking it down into separate messages to ensure perfect pronunciation from TTS
- email and SMS in other character sets, for example Mandarin and Japanese, are not currently possible.
- Voice messages can be recorded in any language.
- If your administrators do not speak English and need a non-English site to post messages, we can customize the site to be in another language at an additional cost.
- We recommend setting up templates in other languages so that in an emergency, they are ready to go to reach your entire population
Did this answer your question?